Vi-Chem's strength is our people. For over 30 years we have built our passionate team adding talent in a culture that values individual contributions and integrity. Teamwork motivates us all to engage, challenge, excel and achieve.
As a growing company, we know that building a strong team is crucial to serving our customers and sustaining our long term success. We continue to strive to not only be the supplier of choice in our served markets but equally the employer of choice.
Whether a student, new graduate or experienced skilled professional, we look for candidates that bring a fresh perspective. Take a minute to visit our Facebook page to see who we are.
We offer competitive compensation including employee development programs and a full range of benefits for balance in work and life.
- Medical & Dental Insurance for Co-worker & Eligible Dependents
- Life & Accidental Death Insurance Plan Fully Funded by the Company
- 401k with Company Match
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation
- Flexible Spending
- Wellness Plan with Bonus Feature
- Gym Membership Assistance
- Discounted Personal/Auto/Home & Additional Life Insurance through Payroll Deduction
- Credit Union Memberships
- Discounted Optical Services
Current Job Openings
Vi-Chem Corporation is looking for individuals to join our production team. The duties of production operators would include:
- Maintain a clean and orderly work environment
- Maintain a highly safety oriented attitude
- Ability to work in a team atmosphere
- Ability to be highly motivated
- Ability to multitask
- Ability to troubleshoot polymer mixing systems
- Ability to read and understand manufacturing batching sheets
- Ability to train others.
- Ability to perform & comprehend "critical to quality" procedures
- Ability to strictly adhere to ALL safety policies and procedures
- Ability to repeatedly lift 20-60 pounds with reasonable accommodation
- Possess advanced knowledge of polymer mixing systems
- Possess basic computer knowledge
- Possess a solid work history with a positive attendance record
- Possess excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Possess ability to manage materials and minimizes waste
- Possess the ability to stand on hard surfaces for long periods of time with reasonable accommodation
A successful candidate is required to have a high school diploma or equivalent. Forklift Experience is preferred.
Vi-Chem Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employment provider.